IBC Airways, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package, including: Medical and Dental insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401K and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
IBC Airways is hiring:
A & P Mechanics
Reports to: Maintenance Supervisor / Lead Mechanic
Responsible to the Maintenance Supervisor for the safe, efficient and economical performance of all assigned maintenance duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all assigned maintenance duties in accordance with IBC GMM.
- Responsible and accountable for all work performed.
- Ensure proper completion of all IBC Forms on all work assigned and performed.
- Ensure proper handling of all parts, units, assemblies and aircraft while in the repair process.
- Ensure that all documentation is kept current as to open discrepancies and completed corrective actions.
- Ensure the adequacy, correctness and completion of all associated and required documentation for all maintenance work performed, or inspections conducted.
- Responsible for the timely and continuing submission of personal OJT Task Cards.
- Maintain the work area in a safe, clean and operative condition, ensuring all tools are accounted for at completion of all assigned tasks.
- Responsible for tooling and equipment used for aircraft maintenance.
- Responsible for professional conduct at all times.
- Mechanics authorized to perform Required Inspection Item (RII) must perform those inspections in accordance with the manual. He will not perform an inspection on any work which he has accomplished himself. He will report directly to the Quality Control and Compliance Manager during the time he/she is performing RIIs. Mechanics, when authorized by the Quality Control and Compliance Manager or the DQC, may also perform the duties of a designated inspector when a IBC Airways Inspector is not present.
- Each Mechanic must immediately notify the Maintenance Supervisor and all other appropriate personnel of any condition that would compromise the airworthiness of aircraft.
- Maintain a valid Airframe and/or Powerplant Certificate (Note: The Mechanic must be properly rated for any work which he is approving for return to service).
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED, or any combination of education and experience enabling one to perform the job functions.
- Valid A&P Certificate
- SAAB and ERJ experience preferred.
- Valid Driver's License
- Valid Passport
- Authorization to work in the United States
Flight Following (Ft. Lauderdale)
Support Flight Operations by submitting pertinent Flight Information to various agencies and other outlets.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Submit APIS Alerts for every daily flight operated by IBC Airways.
- Submit Cuba APIS/API Alerts for all Cuba flights via an Excel Spreadsheet.
- Maintain flight times for each flight as reported by each crew in a software system.
- Notify US Customs and border patrol of inbound flight times.
- Review aircraft flight time daily report and compare to daily flight logs.
- Create General Declaration forms for passenger flights.
- Take phone calls from crews while in the field and assist with flight related needs.
- Send emails with aircraft movement to various contacts.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year experience in data entry or similar office position.
- Must be efficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends.